TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Weat SIGHTSEER INDIA are committed to deliver whatever is promised to you, but due to the circumstances beyond our control like heavy traffic, delayed flights, flight cancellations, missed connections, long lines, less day light, bad weather conditions, border or police checks, coach break down, accidents, VIP movement, riots, strikes, extremist attacks, festivals, earth quake, fire, war, volcanic ash, religious rituals, heavy snow fall, airport closure or any other reason whatsoever, if you miss any sightseeing or if you get less time to cover any museum or any sightseeing then SIGHTSEER INDIA is not responsible or liable for the same.
- A child for whom “without bed” charge has been paid would not be entitled to a separate bed in the hotel. In case “with bed” ‘charge has been paid for the child and client decides not to avail such facility whilst on the tour, he would not be entitled to any refund. In case client decides to seek extra bed on tour for the child booked on “without bed basis” then subject to availability, he shall be bound to pay additional amount charge to the concerned Hotel directly.
- In case of a request at the time of booking by the client for preference of nearby or inter connecting or adjoining rooms, SIGHTSEER (India) Pvt. Ltd. would take every effort for the same, however as the Hotel management does rooms allocations, hence there is no assurance in this regard.
- The clients / customers will have to abide by the check in and check out times of the Hotels. The guest should themselves manage early arrivals and late departures. (In case of individual travels or in case of direct joining or direct leaving passengers.)
- The average travelling time by coach can be approximately 8 hours a day under normal road conditions. Comfort stops are provided after appropriate intervals having regard to the daily itinerary and therefore, though some of the coaches are equipped with emergency washrooms, such facility can be used only in case of an emergency.
- Smoking, consumption of alcoholic beverages, ice creams, chewing gum and snacks is strictly prohibited on coaches. Any damage caused by you to the coach, car, taxi, hotel, cruise, ferries, trains, restaurants for any reason whatsoever, will be paid for by you to the respective service provider. SIGHTSEER (India) Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for the same.
- Meals provided by Restaurants / Hotels are as per menu. SIGHTSEER (India) Pvt. Ltd., however reserves the right to change the meal arrangement, if circumstances make it necessary to do so.
- SIGHTSEER (India) Pvt. Ltd. cannot assure special meal or diet for the Client/Customer. If the Client misses or refrains from availing any meal arranged by SIGHTSEER (India) Pvt. Ltd. due to any reasons whatsoever, there would be no refund, for the same.
- It is strongly advised to Clients / Customers not to carry any valuables on tour. However, if the Client carries any valuables, the same should be in his / her custody all the time or may be kept in the safe deposit lockers, that are commonly made available in most of the Hotels. However, SIGHTSEER (India) Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for loss of valuables or for making good any such loss.
- It may be noted that the tour cost does not include the insurance premium (unless mentioned otherwise), and that the clients shall have to acquire the same at their cost. The full payment must be received in accordancewith the procedure laid down. If not received in time, SIGHTSEER (India) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to charge 2% interest on the balance amount or cancel the booking leading to retaining the booking amount and applying cancellation charges as mentioned herein.
- The Tour Manager / Local guides /SIC services have unconditional rights, while on tour to leave any client / customer if he / she is not present at a given time and at a given place. In such cases SIGHTSEER INDIA is not responsible or liable to pay any compensation to the client / customer for any missed sightseeing or flight or train or meals or anything else