Kheerganga Trek From Kasol
Kasol to Barshaini Drop | Barshaini to Kheerganga Trek
– 8 a.m. Meet Cab Driver at Kasol bus stand. 1 hr drive to Barshaini.
– 9.30 a.m. Meet Your guide at Barshaini.
– Barshaini is a small village at a distance of 20km from Kasol.
– From here you will start the 12 km long trek to Kheerganga. The estimated time to cover this trek is 5-6 hours.
– Upon reaching, you can relax for a while at the camping site at Kheerganga.
– After reaching the green meadow of Kheerganga, take a refreshing dip in the hot mythical Parvati Kund to wash off the fatigue of the journey.
– Later, enjoy Dinner with Music and a Bonfire.
– Overnight stay in Camps.
Return Trek Barshaini to Kheerganga | Barsahini to Kasol Drop
– 7:00 AM Wake up to the serenity of the mountains and the slight chill in the air that always comes with altitude.
– After breakfast, you will start your trek back to Barshaini, in the Parvati Valley.
– Reach Barshaini till 3.00 pm.
– Cab pickup from Barshaini and drop at Kasol bus stand.
– This is the end of this journey.